Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you love the opportunity to work in a busy but supportive team?
Contract Scotland is looking for an Administrator to join our client, based in Bathgate on a temporary, ongoing assignment. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who invest in their staff and to be part of a busy but supportive team. There is also a chance that the position could become permanent.
This role would suit someone who has some administration or customer service experience and is looking for their next career move. You will be working as part of the Administration Team where your duties will include:
• Entering customer details quickly and accurately into database.
• Dealing with customer incoming customer enquiries, ensuring correct information is provided, systems are updated, and all relevant persons are informed.
• Planning of all types of insulation installs to ensure departmental KPI's are met.
• Outbound telephone calls to book in all types of insulation works, updating the corresponding system.
• Dealing with customer complaints to resolution, passing on to relevant person
• Running reports through in house system and excel on a weekly, monthly and adhoc basis to meet business and client requirements.
• Ensuring compliance to internal SLA's
• Collating information for Supervisor's as required.
• Responding to emails sent from the general enquiry box to answer customer questions and queries.
• Processing and issue purchase order numbers.
• Additional duties as the business requires.
If you are available immediately and would love the chance to work with an established and successful company then please apply by submitting your CV.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.