Contract Scotland has an excellent opportunity for an Energy Policy Manager to join our client based in the Bathgate area. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and the chance to work with a business who lead and innovate in their field and invest in employee development.
Heading up the Compliance Team you will be responsible for achieving submission KPIs and deadlines in line with relevant regulations as well as leading and developing your team to ensure they meet their KPI's and achieve their career development goals. The role is varied and includes:
• Ensuring the policies, procedures, guidelines, systems and processes meet the regulatory and compliance requirements
• Managing monthly submissions to utility companies
• Keeping up to date with the latest developments with regards to the utility companies, Ofgem, PAS and GDPR
• Updating all involved individuals on any changes in legislation and compliance requirements
• Responding to Ofgem consultation documents and representing the company at industry events
• Engaging with account managing funding providers, clients and sub-contractors to ensure calculations, forecasts and delivery are accurate
• Dealing with and analysing technical monitoring and scoring failures
• Improving internal processes and systems to keep up with the changes in requirements
• Preparing monthly reports for the board of directors
• Providing training on changes in legislation and compliance requirements
• Budget management
• Managing your team and carrying out HR duties including; probationary meetings, return to work, investigation, disciplinary, and performance reviews.
You will have experience of working in a similar role with some people management skills and a sound understanding of Ofgem ECO requirements. Due to the level of work being carried out you will be an advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite with an expert knowledge of Excel. As a leader you will continually look at ways to develop and implement new processes and procedures.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and believe you have the required skills and experience for this role, please apply by submitting your CV.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.