M&E Quantity Surveyor
Do you want to work for a dynamic and vibrant M&E contractor who are still growing and winning a mix of interesting and long term project work despite the challenging market conditions? If the answer is yes then this is the new opportunity you've been looking for to further your career within the industry!
This modern and diverse M&E Contracting business who's large Scottish Building Services contracting business is currently looking to add a knowledgeable and career driven M&E Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor to their commercial team to lead and commercially manage multiple Building Services installation projects across Scotland based from their offices near Glasgow. Projects that this contractor are currently working on and have in their future pipeline range over a variety of sectors including commercial office developments, healthcare, education and retail on both refurbishment and new build projects which range in value mostly from £50k-£3mil but they have managed to recently secure work on much larger and complex M&E projects throughout the Central Belt. As a well-established and continually growing contractor, this dynamic business is part of a wider group of engineering firms making them one of the most stable and secure employers across the whole construction industry at present.
They can offer you:
· Genuine plan for development - they want people who are ready to make the step up and have ambition and grow along with their modern national business.
· Coaching & mentorship from some of the best senior level of the industry in Scotland, many of whom have worked within a variety of well established businesses in the past.
· The chance to manage your own projects & take ownership on a variety M&E installation projects throughout Scotland.
· An open and friendly working environment, within a business that prides themselves on their communication both with clients and internally as a business.
· An annual salary of up to £55k per annum, car allowance, contributory pension scheme and private healthcare.
We're ideally looking for applicants who have a track record in delivering the QS function on various M&E Building Services projects within a contracting environment. Perhaps you are currently working for an M&E Building Services Contractor and you are looking for your next step in your career.
Hopefully this sounds like the kind of opening to suit you, however we'd be keen to discuss the whole of the market with you as part of a confidential discussion around your experience & ambitions.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.