We are currently dealing with a highly reputable Principal Contractor looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team. They are interested in considering both experienced Project Managers and Project Engineer/Site Manager looking for a chance to step up.
As a busy, well organised and award-winning business, they are able to provide an excellent platform to test your abilities and fulfil your potential as a Project Manager.
This is a business with a focus on delivering projects sustainably, fostering strong relations with clients, leading to repeat work awards and places on secure term frameworks.
As Project Manager you will;
• Take control of site setups in conjunction with Site Managers from award stage, allowing you to ensure the successful delivery of works from the start.
• Promote a sound safety culture within your site teams
• Work closely with the planning department, ensuring that project plans are updated throughout the delivery life-cycle
• Liaise directly with client representatives and other stakeholders, ensuring a high level of customer service
• Work in conjunction with the commercial team to ensure projects are delivered on budget
To apply for this position you should have;
• A minimum of HND level qualification in Civil Engineering
• Previous experience working with a civil engineering contractor
• Broad technical knowledge within civil engineering
• Sound contractual awareness
• A serious commitment to promoting a positive safety culture on site and possess relevant, up to date safety qualifications
For the right person, a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer as well as the aforementioned prospects for career progression. If this sounds like the type of business you'd like to take the next steps of your career with then we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.